Friday 4 January 2013

She's leaving us behind...

bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
assalamualaikum... hye guys...

who's leaving us behind?? hmmmm... one of my senior... because she is at the end of the semester and will graduate soon... i'm so happy for her graduate soon but also sad because we will be far apart.. her name is Norhafizah Ismail.. she is so mean to us.. always make me laugh and smile.. all our moment together will never be forgetting.. and we will always miss her so much soon...

Kak Fizah and me @ Koh Samui, Thailand

thank you kak Fizah for all the things and moment we share together...
thank you for making me smile and laugh...
thank you for the sharing...
thank you for hearing my feeling and my problems always....
thank you for all your support...
thank you for the thing u gave me... especially the present and surprise for for my last birthday...
thank you all.... :)

for the next i hope we will meet again in 5 years later like our promise with others... hahaha... promise we made at last ramadhan.. :D

today we had dinner together with the others members also, before she's going back to her hometown.. before we going back to the hostel she telling us to treat us with something... and here it is.... :D
vanilla+ chocolate Oreo
for the last... every moment is gold to me... every moment will be very meaningful to me...
thanks Allah for giving me the chance to knowing them...

thank you....



3 comments:

  1. wuuuuuu.. awk berckp tntg kite ehhh... shuwit la awk... hahahahaha.. thanks for the entry zan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cakap pasal awak kee??? hahahahah... sayang... muuuuuahhhhh.. <3

      Delete