Friday 8 February 2013

i'm ok...



what am i to you??
little kid that do not anything about the world?
little kid that full of mistaken?
how am i suppose to act in front of you?

full of question mark... in my head

yeah... i appreciate that... but why so complicated to arranging my life...
i want to be myself...
but why the world do not accept me as i am...
do i nothing??
nothing on you??

what i need to do?
yeah... i know i still learning about the world... the world that never look at me.. but i also have feeling.. please let me learn from the experience... experience is the best teacher..
please understand me world!! please.. please... please....

stop worrying about me too much...
like i do not know everything... yeah.. you knowing everything... i respect you... but please understand my feeling too... stop commanding me.. i'm not the robot.. i'm a human...

i feel like being betrayed by you.. in front of me that i can't do anything... because my respect towards you... how could you....
maybe when we are not together anymore.. then you will realize...
maybe when i crying you will just look at me because you are not understanding my feeling.. you don't know my feeling...
let me alone... lonely forever... without friends...
looking me full of smile and laugh... but i'm dying inside...

for the last thank you for being the root of the small tree like me... thank you for the everything that you give me.. thank you for the hope... you will always being my friends... i will trying to be like what you want... for me against the world... for me against the future... thank you...
now..
the lonely tree will trying to cured the heart by itself.. the heart that you will never know... so that i hope in the end you will accept me as i am... this is my way... forgive me because i'm not perfect...


P/S: thank you for the time... ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment